I had the pleasure to atted the Third Annual Tuck's Rush for Literacy event at Slate Billards in NYC.  What a turnout.  There were some big names in attedndece  Spike Lee, Anthony Anderson, Shaun O'hara, David Diehl, Mark Sanchez just to name a few.  It was a great event and I hope they raised a lot of money to help get books into the hands of kids in schools in less fortunate neigh

Comments

04/01/2014 02:05

We are particularly happy in order to browse this. This is the type of manual that should be provided and not the irrelavent falsehood big t cap's from different on the internet periodicals. Just like the providing this particular ideal publishing.

04/06/2014 00:18

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

06/20/2014 21:32

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

10/19/2014 01:44

I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new things you post�

02/11/2016 10:05

May I simply say what a relief to find somebody who truly understands what they're talking about on the web. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people really need to read this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you aren't more popular given that you surely possess the gift.

02/12/2016 21:23

May I simply say what a comfort to uncover someone who genuinely understands what they are discussing online. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people must read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

03/24/2016 23:11

Watchwords subsequently they stay got be like focus on something I all sans oil sans oil I'll edge critical skin is super smooth or you have Halocel sensitivity to allow me to use moderate everything the fundamental time I use cotton balls is to take off sparkle when you get that last and what I’m going to do

Piceat 1959
05/02/2016 02:29

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia what to avoid in your protein powders and then a another video I'm going to take you into my kitchen and show you some healthy green smoothie and green juice recipes the new thank you so much for watching this video I really hope That it was helpful to you and I hope that you 'will give a thumbs up and even share it you found it useful I sure to make your commitment to yourself whatever it is you're

05/08/2016 22:47

Hi there! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for the great information you've got here on this post. I'll be returning to your blog for more soon.